Friday, March 12, 2010

I am a horrible blogger...

Well it snowed Feb 12 I think. It was much better than the Jan snow we had. Bodie loves the snow. He got so "freezin cold" as he says, but would not come in. There were some neighborhood girls, who are maybe 10 or so, playing outside and Bodie had to be with them. They thought he was cute, so it worked. At some point while everyone was outside, Dad figured if he tied the toboggan to the back of the golf cart it would be really cool. Bodie and his two girlfriends agreed. Check out the photos...




They are attached to the golf cart. Crazy!! A few times I just had to hold my breath. I am all about my boys truly being boys ,but he is only 2 years old!



I think Bodie looks like a little Quiksilver model here.



My Beckett...



Bodie's probably grunting here and saying, "heaby" (or "heavy"). He's real good at the sound effects.



This made him very proud.



This is me wishing I was actually in some real snow... with some skiis on my feet... out west... you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment